Here are 20 facts about me.
- My name is Jonah Ibiamagabara. Both are unique names that have caused me as much trouble as the instant recognition they’ve given me over the years.
- My unofficial middle name is Tamunomiebaka, meaning “Thank You God”.
- I’ve got four siblings on whose behalf I’m willing to break someone’s head (as long as it is legal).
- I’m an alumnus of three prestigious schools, Federal Government College Port Harcourt, Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife, and Cranfield University.
- I’ve got a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, and a master’s degree in renewable energy engineering.
- I think I love writing and I won a state-wide essay writing competition in 2007.
- I’m a Christian; proud to be one, and happy at the changes God has and is still doing in my life.
- I was a bookworm in primary school and secondary school, but in the university, I had no clue where the book and the worm entered.
- Many of my colleagues in primary and secondary school assumed that I finished with a first class degree. Disappointingly, I took the next available award.
- I’m an avid computer user. I’ve used every iteration of Windows since Windows 95.
- I love swimming, but don’t bother challenging me for a race; I’ll lose.
- I was known as Mr. Fix It during my undergraduate days. I could supposedly fix any problem anyone had (except if your girlfriend was the problem).
- In my undergraduate days, I was a jack-of-all-trades. I was a student, electrician, sound engineer, graphics designer, computer aided designer, teacher, mentor, video editor, multimedia guru, editor-in-chief, class group leader (what’s left?). The only job I didn’t handle was that of the head of department.
- I was on the hot seat of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire (Nigerian Version) in 2013, and walked away with a paltry sum.
- My favourite artistes are Deitrick Haddon and Tye Tribett.
- In my final undergraduate semester, I was voted as the Most Talented Student by my classmates.
- In my final undergraduate semester, I was voted as the Most Influential Male and the FYB of the Year by the final year students of my Christian fellowship. Also add an award as the Most Supportive Member of the Nigerian Society at Cranfield University.
- I am presently learning how to smile, so forgive me if I frown at you. I’m likely not angry with you.
- I’ve been reading newspapers and magazines since I was 8 years old and I now spend time each day reading news stories online.
- She’s bae.
That’s it about me. Hopefully, an identity thief has enough information to use.